Juniper Yoga + Fitness
21 Day Spring Challenge 2018
Hello everyone! We’re very excited to have our first 21 Day Challenge at the studio! Finish the challenge and get a chance to win some cool prizes!
WHEN: Sat, June 2 to Fri, June 22
WHAT: Take one class, any class everyday for 21 consecutive days!
Why do a 21 Day Spring Challenge ?
“Springtime” is a great season to bring in the energy of renewal and rejuvenation.
Doing a 21 day challenge with the members at Juniper Yoga + Fitness can give you a new sense of commitment to what you’ve set out to do for yourself. Here are some examples:
- feel good and strong in your body
- get motivated and work out with a friend
- increase flexibility in body and mind
- healing and relaxation
- enjoy and have fun in my workout
In 21 Days of yoga and fitness classes, you can shift your energy levels, feel stronger and even experience a personal transformation. It’s a great goal to keep you encouraged and stay on track.
How to join the 21 Day Challenge
Sign up at the front desk and pick up you 21 Day Spring Challenge card.
During the Challenge
- Starting Saturday, June 2nd, take one class per day, any class on the schedule, for 21 consecutive days until Friday, June 22nd. If you miss a day, you can make up a class by taking 2 classes in one day – max 2 times.
- Every time you take a class, get a sticker for your card either from your teacher or at the front desk. Sticker counts the classes you’ve taken
- Post your card on the cork board by the reception desk
- At the end of the challenge, anyone who completes the 21 day challenge will be entered in a raffle to win the following prizes:
- Chelsea Square Gift Basket
- 60 Minute Massage
- 1 Month Unlimited Classes